Close to our Heart
Translation House is supportive of, and encourages your support of the following organizations:
- Compassion International – a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty.
- Fair Trade International – Working to Build a Better World by focusing on building equitable trading relationships between consumers and the world’s most economically disadvantaged artisans and farmers.
- International Justice Movement – IJM is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
- Medical Teams International – Helping to build a faith-based global health movement to save lives and transform people through the power of Christ’s love.
- Not For Sale – equips and mobilizes activists to deploy innovative solutions to re-abolish slavery in their own backyards and across the globe.
- One Day’s Wages – ODW is a grassroots movement of people, stories, and actions to alleviate extreme global poverty.
- Stop The Traffik – Promoting awareness and understanding of the worldwide problem of human trafficking and undertaking initiatives to stop the trafficking of people around the world.
- Toms Shoes – Providing new shoes for children in need.
- Women for Women International – Helping women survivors of war to rebuild their lives.
- World Vision International – a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty.